checklist for groups using the space
- Take off your shoes inside the house.
- Do the dishes and tidy up the kitchen.
- Don’t leave food lying around. Take it home or put it in the fridge.
- Check if the trash needs to be taken out. Trash cans for both general trash and recyclables are outside the house.
- If you move the furniture, please put it back how you found it.
- Tidy up, and sweep or vacuum the room(s) you have been using for your event (vacuum cleaner is in the bathroom downstairs).
- Clean the toilets, if needed (make sure there is still toilet paper for the next group; toilet paper can be found in the closet in the bathroom downstairs).
- Make sure all the windows are closed and all lights / electrical equipment has been turned off before you leave.
- Let us know if anything is broken, not working or urgently needs attention (email@example.com).